Open for Submissions!
Two more weeks to go until the deadline for this very special issue! Just a few pointers if you are considering entering:
1. Please, please, please make sure you are familiar with the magazine so you have a damn good idea of what we are looking for and what we like. It’s a waste of everyone’s time if you have no clue.
2. Be original & imaginative – keep us guessing!
3. Please ensure your story ends with a bang not a fizzle…
4. Check your spelling & grammar before you send.
5. Address the editor by name. When submitting it’s the polite thing to do.
6. Read the guidelines.
If you have done all of the above, you may submit!
we are now open for submissions for Book Seven!
In honour of the bicentenary of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein this year, The Ghastling invites submissions on any interpretation of ‘Monster’. However you perceive the meaning, we want original fiction and we want to experience new disturbances…
3,500 words max (no minimum) of original unpublished fiction. Please send a word document with your name clearly printed and title of work along with a short biog and Twitter handle (if you have one). Send to Rebecca Parfitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Illustrators: Artwork welcome, get in touch with the editor if you have an idea.
Deadline: 11th Feb